These voices launched the call to return to biblical womanhood, and thousands of women responded. Now they are the voices heard in communities, churches, and ministries worldwide. The True Woman Movement began. Experience the birth for the first time or relive True Woman ’08 with Voices of the True Woman Movement.
– John Piper’s compelling opening “The Ultimate Meaning of True Woman.”
– Mary Kassian’s explanation of why the call is counter revolutionary in “You’ve come a Long Way Baby!”
– Joni Eareckson Tada’s confirmation that women are “God’s Jewels.”
– Karen Loritts’ challenge to choose in “A Resolve to Believe.”
– Janet Parshall ‘s description of “A Woman After God’s Own Heart.”
– Nancy Leigh DeMoss charge of revival in “From Him, Through Him, To Him.”
Includes Going Deeper: A Guide for Personal Reflection and Small Group
A True Woman Book – The goal of the True Woman publishing line is to encourage women to discover, embrace, and delight in God’s divine design and mission for their lives, reflect the beauty and heart of Jesus Christ to their world, intentionally pass the baton of Truth on to the next generation, and pray earnestly for an outpouring of God’s Spirit in their families, churches, nation and world.
Nancy is a mentor and “spiritual mother” to hundreds of thousands of women who have read her bestselling books and listen to her radio program, “Revive Our Hearts.” (Nancy’s Bio)