What happens when your definition of truth is not the same as your best friend? Or your parents? Whose truth becomes the real truth? See a problem?
The culture says truth can change. God’s Word says Truth is solid.
In My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Truth you will be guided by Erin to learn:
– Truth is not defined by your circumstances, your heart, or your mind
– Truth can be discovered – not created
– How to protect yourself and your friends with Truth
– Lies that masquerade as Truth
– How to make invisible spy ink
Download an excerpt from My Name is Erin: One Girl’s Journey to Discover Truth.
Erin is a popular speaker, author, and blogger, who has addressed women of all ages nationwide. She is passionately committed to sharing God’s Truth with others. (Erin’s Bio)